It’s our job to keep an eye on what is happening in the financial planning world, and we found this informative article over at Market Watch , its called 18 Steps to a New Financial Plan!
You could pay $2,000, and sometimes much more, for a financial adviser to develop a full-blown financial plan. Or you could spend an hour cruising the Internet. Thanks to the proliferation of online calculators, it’s now possible for ordinary investors to piece together their own lifetime financial plan. However, that being said, offshore planning is a little bit more complicated so that your personal privacy and financial assets are properly protected.
- Send in a ‘contact us’ message.
- Decide whether you would like an email or phone consultation. The email consultation of free in the Basic Membership Package. Premium subscriber on the other hand, have a phone consultation included in the benefit package. Basic subscribers can pay an additional $200 to upgrade to premium. All phone consultations include email followups.
- Our highly qualified front desk staff, Aubrey and Frederick, will send you a short questionnaire to help our panel of professionals learn about your current situation and your goals for moving offshore. Here at the Q Wealth Report, we don’t believe in the philosophy ‘one size fits all’. Each consultation is customized to the goals and needs that you have.
- Return said questionnaire to the front desk staff
The Front Desk will then relay your answers to the most applicable person on our panel of professional facilitators who will be in touch with you within 48 hours
- Your customized roadmap to financial freedom and asset protection will be forthcoming.
We look forward to hearing from you so that you can complete your new financial plan.